Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by the The Greater Manchester Mayor's Charity (GMMC) subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- GMMC reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In addition you must:
- use the site for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
- notify and seek the approval of GMMC to any intended links to the website prior to making such links.
- not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without the written permission of GMMC.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to GMMC are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will GMMC be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence except in the case of personal injury or death caused by GMMC.
- GMMC does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from GMMC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by GMMC to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos may have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not GMMC). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Unless otherwise stated all images are copyright of GMMC.
- The website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than GMMC. Such links are provided for your convenience only. GMMC does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. GMMC’s inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
- Whilst GMMC makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
- The security of information transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by GMMC or its agents.
- GMMCshall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Greater Manchester Mayor's Charity, via GMCA, 1st Floor, Churchgate House, 56 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6EU.
Greater Manchester Mayor's Charity is a charity registered in England and Wales with registered number 1180418.
Updated 25 August 2021